Enrichment Volunteer Application
Our new sign up form makes it easy to schedule your volunteer shift! Simply follow these quick steps to reserve your preferred date.
- Read through the Volunteer Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Click the orange button to sign up.
- Select your desired date and time, and fill in additional details about yourself.
- Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email from Julie, our Volunteer Services Coordinator, who will walk you through everything you need to know to prepare yourself and your group for this fun activity.
Please note there is a 72 hour minimum lead time for online scheduling. If you’d like to sign up for a shift within 72 hours, please contact Julie (email@example.com).
Child Care Volunteer Agreement
It is our policy that information obtained by anyone working in a staff or volunteer position must remain confidential regarding all sensitive and personal data pertaining to donors, staff, and children and their families who utilize Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery services. You may learn sensitive information about the children and families we serve, and it is critical to the success of the Nursery, and its community, that information obtained while volunteering be kept in confidence.
Do not approach or share that you know a child or family if you encounter them in your daily life. This includes:
- Seeing a child/family in public (unless they initiate contact with you)
- Seeing a child/family in the media (on the news, in the paper, etc.)
- Disclosing a relative or friend’s use of the Nursery
Furthermore, children may never be photographed or filmed while at the Nursery.