Cook for Kids
There are three ways you can participate:
- Shopper – No payment to the Nursery. Your group purchases and brings your own groceries, making a recipe of your choice.
- Chef – $100 – Keep it simple – we find a fun recipe and provide the food. All you need to do is arrive at the scheduled time and cook. No meal planning or shopping involved!
- Sponsor – $100 – Can’t make it to the Nursery but want to make sure our kiddos have full bellies? Choose this option and we’ll take care of everything.
Meals are served at 8 am, 12 noon, and 5 pm. Volunteers must be 12 years or older and be accompanied by an adult age 21 years or older.
Time Commitment: 2 – 2.5 hours, including prep and clean-up.
Let’s do it!
- Check the availability calendar for a date and meal time that fits your schedule.
- Complete the sign up form and note your participation level (Shopper, Chef, or Sponsor)
- Once you have completed the sign-up form, you will receive an email from Keith, our Food Services Coordinator, sharing everything you need to know to prepare yourself and your group for this fun activity.
If you have additional questions please email Keith.