Cook for Kids
Follow these simple steps to sign up for your Cook for Kids shift:
- Using the Calendly links below, select the shift you would like to schedule (breakfast, lunch, or dinner).
- Choose your desired date and time, and fill in additional details about your team.
- You will receive a confirmation email with all the details to prepare for this fun activity.
Please note there is a 72 hour minimum lead time for online scheduling. If you’d like to sign up for a shift within 72 hours, please contact Keith.
Review the confidentiality agreement:Confidentiality Agreement
It is our policy that information obtained by anyone working in a staff or volunteer position must remain confidential regarding all sensitive and personal data pertaining to donors, staff, and children and their families who utilize Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery services. You may learn sensitive information about the children and families we serve, and it is critical to the success of the Nursery, and its community, that information obtained while volunteering be kept in confidence.
Do not approach or share that you know a child or family if you encounter them in your daily life. This includes:
- Seeing a child/family in public (unless they initiate contact with you)
- Seeing a child/family in the media (on the news, in the paper, etc.)
- Disclosing a relative or friend’s use of the Nursery
Furthermore, children may never be photographed or filmed while at the Nursery.