Your gift of new clothing, children’s supplies, and other items will help us care for children and families.
Check out our wish list below, which contains some of our most critical needs.
**We are unable to accept donations of winter coats at this time.**
Guidelines & Restrictions
We strive to ensure that all children in our care can use the supplies that have been donated, meaning that only new, unused items can be accepted. This guarantees our children aren’t exposed to any odors, pet dander or hair, or other potential allergens.
We love receiving fragrance-free and sensitive-formula products, and items that reflect and support our culturally diverse population, including hygiene products for African American skin and hair. Our children are newborn to six years old.
Please note that we cannot accept the following: any used items, stuffed animals, items with latex, items that promote violence (toy weapons or cartoon characters with weapons), religious-themed items, pre-assembled or pre-giftwrapped items, or cribs.
Donation Drop Off Hours
Donations are accepted
- Monday-Friday 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you have questions or are planning a larger donation, please call us at 763 591 0400. The Nursery is located at: 4544 4th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55419.
Wish List Flyer
Download a printable PDF flyer to share with your network.
- Summer Tops for Boys and Girls (Size 2T-8) *Tanks, T-Shirts, Summer Dresses
- Ex. T- Shirts
- Summer Pajamas for Boys and Girls (Size 2T-)
- Summer Shorts for Boys and Girls (Size 2T-8) *Athletic or stretchy shorts only *Please no jean/stiff material shorts
- Amazon Wishlist
- Target Wishlist
- $10 gas cards to Holiday to help families get to the Nursery
- Sterile Gloves (Medium and/or Large)
- Lysol Wipes
- Personal Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Spectrum Rainbow Rug (Cushioned Rug Pad 8x’10’)