Whether you have individual items to donate or are planning a donation drive to benefit the Nursery, your gift of new clothing, children’s supplies, and other items will help us care for children and families.
Check out our wish list below, which contains some of our most critical needs.
Guidelines & Restrictions
We strive to ensure that all children in our care can use the supplies that have been donated, meaning that only new, unused items can be accepted. This guarantees our children aren’t exposed to any odors, pet dander or hair, or other potential allergens.
We love receiving fragrance-free and sensitive-formula products, and items that reflect and support our culturally diverse population, including hygiene products for African American skin and hair. Our children are newborn to six years old.
Please note that we cannot accept the following: any used items, stuffed animals, items with latex, items that promote violence (toy weapons or cartoon characters with weapons), religious-themed items, pre-assembled or pre-wrapped items*, prune baby food, or cribs.
*Our families are grateful when they are able to give their children gifts. It’s important that our families have the opportunity to choose the right gift for their child and wrap it so they are an active part of the gift giving process.
Donation Drop Off Hours
Donations are accepted
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you have questions or are planning a larger donation, please call us at 763 591 0400. The Nursery is located at: 4544 4th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55419.
Wish List Flyer
Download a printable PDF flyer to share with your network.
Make your shopping easier! Check out our Amazon wish list and ship pre-selected items directly to the Nursery.
Make an even bigger impact by using AmazonSmile. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Nursery when you start your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/41-1379021.
- Similac Soy Isomil
- Swimsuits, 6mo – size 14
- Summer clothing (including mid-length or longer shorts), sizes 2T – 6X (boys and girls)
- Black Pens
Current & Seasonal Needs
Current & Seasonal Needs
- Children’s Benadryl
- Bluetooth speakers (6)
- Emotion cushions – set of 8
- Wii remotes (2 sets of 2)
- Size 8+ summer pajamas
- Pony bead threader
- Pony beads
- Hair bobbles
- 9oz Avent bottles
- Adhesive Velcro (2)
- Summer clothing, sizes 2T – 14/16
- Barrettes (example 1, example 2)
- iPad chargers, 10 ft (2)
- Children’s music CDs, including popular movie soundtracks (Frozen, Moana, PBS Kids, etc.)
- Tuning mallets (4)
- Changing table with stairs (4)
- Infants’ Tylenol
- Exam Gloves
- Changing Table Paper
- Plastic pillow protectors
- Gallons of glue
- Art supplies, paint brushes, utensils, dishes
- Large paper art rolls, white
- Plastic baby dolls (multicultural, plastic hair)
- Large bubble refill jugs
- Slime making supplies: Glitter glue, shaving cream, contact solution, liquid starch, baking soda
- Craft kits for 4 or more kids
- Zip up hoodies
- Infant socks
Formula, Baby Food, Bottles
- $5 gas cards
- MTC bus cards/bus tokens
- Unscented dryer sheets
- Washcloths (any color except white!)
- All size batteries
- 8 ½ x 11 copy paper
- Bold dry erase markers (black and red)
- Masking tape
- 70 qt storage totes
- 106 qt storage totes